Have you ever thought about being an international trade lawyer? Hear from practitioners about the many opportunities in - international trade law - and how to start your career. As part of CITBA’s and ASIL’s commitments to a diverse trade bar, this event is geared towards law students and recent graduates from underrepresented groups.
- Justin R. Becker, Associate, Sidley Austin
- Jill Caiazzo, Principal Counsel, Global Trade, Amazon
- Cynthia Galvez, Associate, Covington
- Stephana J. Henry, Associate, Akin Gump
- Derick G. Holt (Moderator), Partner, Wiley
- Kenneth Kirkwood, Counsel, Trade and Anti-Corruption, Abbott Laboratories
- Franklin E. White, Jr., Assistant Director, U.S. Department of Justice