National security has increasingly become a concern for cross-border data flow. In this panel discussion, we will survey the conflicts and potential collaboration between protecting national security and enhancing digital trade. Our distinguished panel will cover relevant laws and practices in big (the US and China), medium (the UK), and small (Vietnam and Taiwan) jurisdictions.
- Professor Anupam Chander (Professor, Georgetown University)
- Ms. Nguyen Ha (Visiting Scholar Harvard University, Research & Teaching Associate Monash University)
- Dr. Phoebe Li (Reader, Sussex University)
- Dr. Han-Wei Liu (Senior Lecturer, Monash University)
- Dr. Jie (Jeanne) Huang (Associate Professor Sydney University, Visiting Scholar Harvard University)
This event is presented by the Sydney Centre for Asian and Pacific Law at the University of Sydney and Private International Law and Law & Technology interest groups of the American Society of International Law.
Date and Location
Thursday, March 2, 2023 - 7:00pm to 8:00pm
For More Information:
ASIL is a co-sponsor.