This roundtable conversation, sponsored by the American Society of International Law's Women in International Law Interest Group (WILIG) and the Minorities in International Law Interest Group (MILIG), features diverse, accomplished professionals with experience working in international law, including at NGOs, law firms, international organizations, and government. They will discuss their career paths and offer professional advice and insights for women and others interested in pursuing careers in international law. The conversation will be followed by a Q&A among the panelists and participants. This annual event welcomes young and experienced professionals to make new connections within the international law community.
Registration is required to receive the Zoom link.
- Christie Edwards, OSCE Office of Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR), Moderator
- Mélida Hodgson, Jenner & Block
- Sahr Muhammedally, Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC)
- Mona Rishmawi, Office of the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
- Karen Stevens, U.S. Department of Justice
This session is organized by ASIL’s Women in International Law and Minorities in International Law Interest Groups
Date and Location
This event is free, but registration is required.
Questions about registering? Please contact the ASIL Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+1) 202-939-6001.